Please read these conditions carefully, when you make a reservation at Brookway Lodge you are entering into a legally binding contract the terms of which are set out in these conditions:
Duration and Times of Lettings:
The Applicant can occupy the reserved property from 3.00pm on the first day of the reservation, and the Applicant must ensure that he/she and any third parties who have been in occupation of the property as a result of a reservation leave prior to 10.00am on the date of departure.
Damages and Damage Deposit:
You may be required to make a payment of £250.00 either by cash, cheque or bank transfer before your arrival at your accommodation. This amount is fully refundable providing the property is left clean and tidy, that there have been no breakages, extra cleaning required or any extra people found to be staying at the property. In the event that the Applicant or anyone staying at the property during the Applicant’s reservation period causes damage or incurs a need for professional cleaning services or leaves the property without settling invoices for additional services or supplies received during the Applicant’s reservation period the guest will be notified in writing of the details of any extra costs incurred within 10 working days after the end of the reservation period and this amount shall be deducted from the Damage Deposit, if one has been taken, or payment will be required by the applicant.
Swimming Pool and Hot tub Equipment:
The Applicant agrees that the use of any swimming pool facility and hot tub equipment is at the Applicant’s (or any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation) risk in all respects. The Applicant agrees to observe the “Regulations and Conditions Governing the Use of Swimming Pool and hot tub equipment” which form part of these Conditions and to ensure that any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation also abides by the same.
- If the majority of the individuals residing in the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation are under 30 years old, or if the party are all of the same sex, the Owner must be notified prior to arrival.
- There is no charge for extra children under the age of 2 although this is restricted to a maximum of two unless arranged directly with the Owner
- The property details state the maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the property and grounds at any time i.e. 19
- NO smoking is permitted with in the property at any time
- Any breach of these provisions will constitute a breach of contract, the Owner may terminate the reservation forthwith in which event all moneys paid by the Applicant will be forfeited and the Applicant and any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation may be required to vacate the property with immediate effect.
- The Owner reserves the right to take possession of the property at any time where damage or nuisance has been caused by the Applicant or any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation.
Restricted Mobility Applicants:
Where the access to, layout or other physical feature of a property may be reasonably foreseen to cause individuals with restricted mobility difficulties the Owner and the Agent have endeavoured to ensure that the information provided in respect of the property has made this clear. Applicants are required to inform the Agent in writing on submission of the Booking Form of the requirements of any third party due to be residing at the property during the Applicant’s period of reservation with regard to any restricted mobility issues that may exist. Please note that the Owner does not accept any responsibility for the provision of equipment or any form of care required by any person due to any form of disability or restricted mobility regardless of the cause.
The reservation confers upon the Applicant the right to occupy the property for a holiday within the meaning of Section 9 of the Rent Act 1977.
This Condition sets out the entire financial liability of the Owner (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents, consultants and subcontractors) to the Applicant in respect of any breach of this agreement; any use made by the Applicant or any third party residing or making use of the property during the Applicant’s period of reservation and any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with this agreement. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits or excludes the liability of the Owner for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the Applicant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Owner. The Owner shall not be liable for loss of profits; loss of business; loss of anticipated savings; loss of personal property or possessions; loss of use of the property or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses in respect of the reservation. Any vehicle(s) of the Applicant or any third party making use of the property during the period of the Applicant’s reservation is left at the property entirely at the risk of the owner of the vehicle.
In the event of discrepancy between these conditions and any other document, these conditions shall prevail.
Regulations and Conditions For the use of the Pool, hot tub and Outdoor Play Equipment.
WE REQUIRE THAT OUR GUESTS READ AND SIGN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH AND FORM PART OF THE BOOKING CONDITIONS. The Applicants agree
- That every care should be taken when around or using the pool.
- To make sure that the cover is always replaced after use to retain the heat.
- To note that the cover must be completely removed and that it is dangerous to be in the water with the cover on or partially on.
- That no one should swim while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not to take any glass items near the pool area.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- To ensure that an adult and confident swimmer, always supervises children under 16, or any novice swimmer of any age, at all times.
- Any damage to the pool or hot tub facilities arising out of misuse or because of negligence and/or failure to follow the instructions herein will be chargeable to the Applicant.
- To use the pool, play equipment and trampoline at their own risk.
- Not to alter or tamper with the pool or hot tub equipment
- Any glass to be found within the filter system of the pool will require a damages cost of £500 to be paid